Old 01-05-2008, 03:53 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Bonnie NJ Bonnie NJ is offline

Default ducks and labradors

On Apr 30, 10:27 pm, kathy wrote:
Mr. and Mrs. Duck have come calling. They've been out in, or by,
the pond, at least, four times that I've seen them.
They don't seem very impressed by the labradors. Yesterday
the yellow lab ambled over to the pond, grazed on some grass
and never noticed the ducks. Tonight the ducks napped while
the dogs were on the deck crunching up their kibble.I'm not sure
where this is leading but they're kind of fun to have around.

Youngest son got this picturehttp://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l302/frogpo

nder/superduck.jpg

k :-)

Great photo. A wildlife pond would be neat!
Bonnie
NJ