Old 01-05-2008, 09:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] ejlackey@yahoo.com is offline

Default Tree bark peeling from wind damage

- Oh really? Trees heal wounds? Please explain. Trees compartmentalize
wounds and they do not heal. You blew it right there. Heal is an animal
term replacing cells in old positions with new cells. Trees do not do that.
They compartmentalize wounds. So much for the wound dressing paint and the
paint roller. Show me a picture of the tree healing a wound. Never heard
of or seen one. Better sell it on Ebay.

Heal
1 a: to make sound or whole heal a wound b: to restore to health
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/heal

Semantics
the language used (as in advertising or political propaganda) to
achieve a desired effect on an audience especially through the use of
words with novel or dual meanings.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/semantics

And thanks for the link to BUY information. I'll get right on that...