Old 01-05-2008, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert \(Plymouth\)[_160_] Robert \(Plymouth\)[_160_] is offline

Default Potatoes! I don't believe it

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
Lat June I planted out some potatoes that I had found with nice little
sprouts on them,
Nothing happened, well 1 did throw up a pathetic sprout but gave up
after a couple of weeks.
Well I went down there today and blow me, there is a lovely row with
potatoes all about 2 inches high.
I have never heard of potatoes sitting dormant for almost a year in
the soil.

David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Somebody has done the very same thing on our allotments and to my surprise
they are growing away

--
Rowdens Reservoir Allotments Association
www.rraa.moonfruit.com