Old 02-05-2008, 07:54 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
sherwindu sherwindu is offline

Default Gardening Pesticides for Fruit Trees

Richard1957 wrote:

Hi does anybody know where I could purchase the following pesticides?
Carbendazim and Fenitrothion? Thanks!

--
Richard1957

Richard,

Seems like Carbendazim is some pretty mean stuff. I found a few sources in the
USA, so if you google for it, you may find some in the UK. What are trying to
treat that requires such a strong chemical fungicide? Similarly, Fenitrothion
is a
very strong pesticide, so I have to ask again, what are trying to eliminate?

Have you tried less potent chemicals and found them ineffective? I wonder if
you
have any experience with chemicals, as you think Carbendazim is a pesticide.

Again, do you really need this strong stuff for your fruit trees, or are you
just trying
to get rid of your mother-in-law?

Sherwin