Old 02-05-2008, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Living herbs bought from supermarket

"®óñ© © ²°¹°-°²" wrote in message
On Fri, 2 May 2008 09:01:36 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote and included this (or some of this):

I grow several herbs, mostly from seed. Parsley seems to be slow growing
though so although I have several pots around I sometimes need more (I
love
parsley and use it almost daily).

The large pots of parsley I buy from Waitrose are excellent value and they
last for weeks - unless I water them too much.

Last year I bought a pot of live parsley from Tesco.

I split it into 8 clumps and planted them in my greenhouse. They grew
like weeds and we had fresh parsley for months. Far easier than
seeds.

--

:-)

This is what we found. But they DO have to be split ASAP

Mike