Old 02-05-2008, 11:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Plant ID please

On 2 May, 08:43, Sacha wrote:
On 2/5/08 03:11, in article ,

"beccabunga" wrote:

'Sacha[_3_ Wrote:
;787972']Ray was given this and can't remember its name! *Has anyone any
ideas?
http://i25.tinypic.com/2w7lb8x.jpg

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

?? Phytolacca bogotensis

That's it, I feel sure! *Looking at the pics online and at ours, the
similarity is very strong.
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
children.'- Hide quoted text -

Sacha,
I'm sure that was amongst some plants I sent you, have a look at this
link, it gives a very mixed message about the plant,
http://www.pfaf.org/database/plants....acca+americana
David hill