Old 02-05-2008, 04:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
Don Staples Don Staples is offline

Default Tree bark peeling from wind damage

"symplastless" wrote in message

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Thu, 1 May 2008 17:34:12 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

You never sent me a picture of one dissection you did. People that do
not
dissect trees should not be permitted to talk about trees.

Huh? You asked for donuts on tree cuts outside the branch collar, not
dissections. OOp, I'm talking about trees and I never dissected one.
Conversation over.

I will explain again. First you are right. That was a huge wound and by
all means if you hit the target you should get great credit. Due to my
ignorance I was not sure that was really the way it was, thus I asked if
it was possible to get a dissection. Instead of arguing I went and did a
dissection on my pruning jobs. To really understand you must dissect
trees.
I did it he
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...ach/index.html

Come on, give me something to work with. Just remember the target of a
dissection in a longitudinal plane is to try to get the pith. By all
means it is dangerous work. If you cannot do it fine. Send me a sample
and I will dissect it.
Will you never forgive for my ignorance?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Ignorance can be correct, stupidity cannot, in that you are a lost cause.