Old 02-05-2008, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Plant ID please

On 2/5/08 11:12, in article
, "Dave Hill"
wrote:

snip

Sacha,
I'm sure that was amongst some plants I sent you, have a look at this
link, it gives a very mixed message about the plant,
http://www.pfaf.org/database/plants....acca+americana
David hill

Could well be, David! It's a very handsome plant, strong growing and - to
us - most unusual, though I gather it's a noxious weed in USA! Anyway,
thank you! The pfaf comments are extraordinary in their 'diversity', I must
say. On the one hand, handle with gloves, on the other, used medicinally
for years! I know that can be the case with plants but it seems rather
extreme with this one. Interesting that they're experimenting in using it
against snails. I wonder how.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk