Old 03-05-2008, 03:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default C. mossiae

True enough, Diana. I'm trying to work out how to add another shelf to my setup
at the moment - bought 15 new plants at a talk on New Guinea orchids by Geoff
Stocker (of Lavarack, Harris & Stocker - "Dendrobium & its Relatives"). And
we're planning to go up to Cairns for the Tropical Queensland Orchid Conference
in June - driving up, sightseeing, & stopping at sundry nurseries on the way, as
well as frequenting the sale tables at the Conference.

So I'll just admire & lust over the beautiful pics you & Wendy & Tom have been
posting, & constrain myself to my most immediate interests.

On Fri, 2 May 2008 15:42:10 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

*No romm* is hardly an excuse, Dave, or we'd all have stopped long ago.

Diana ;o)

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
news
Don't tempt me, ladies. I simply don't have the room to branch out any
further.

On Thu, 1 May 2008 16:07:57 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Just one flower on this little division. Didn't even know it was in bud.

Diana

Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham