Old 03-05-2008, 09:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Watering Tomato Plants

Two plants. In tubs. Ring culture. In a Gro Bag

How much water per day?

I want to trickle feed them whilst we are away in June/July and want to
experiment with drip feed supply from an adjacent water butt now before we
put the plants in. A neighbour sorts the mail, windows, curtains and lights
etc and one of the daughters will come and stay at some time, and pick the
Tomatoes but we don't want to lumber them with watering the Toms.

Any ideas?

Mike