Old 03-05-2008, 01:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Copper Anti Slug and Snail Rings

On May 3, 12:16 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from Judith in France contains
these words:

It's a pity I don't live near, I would be up for some. p.s. off
topic but a few days ago I sent an enquiry direct to your company
for a copper bangle, did your office manager get it?

She didn't mention it, but I know that we're waiting for a new
supply of bangles to come in. They do rather well, up here...

Might be something to do with the weather? 8-(

Oh, if anyone has a small, arthritic dog, I have a copper collar
going begging...'small terrier' size. E-mail me direct. The address
I use is not munged.

--
AnneJ

www.copperridge.co.ukwww.freedomcollars.co.uk

If she didn't get my email, I will send it again.

Judith