Old 03-05-2008, 04:13 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Pond Addict Pond Addict is offline

Default URGENT - Another sick fish

It's definitely been a welcome learning experience. I'm so grateful
for all of the help and advice on this. I would have been completely
lost without it, and I'm sure the fish would have died long ago, given
my previous(!) track record of "saving" these guys.

I guess the biggest lesson I've learned is to not put the care off,
and then pace the treatment as not to overwhelm/stress out the fish.

Oh, and avoid using crappy nets...

I'll post some updated pictures later this weekend. The bottom of the
black part of the eye is now slightly outside of the bubble (meaning
that bubble-shrink continues). The side wound is looking very good as
well.

Dave