Old 03-05-2008, 06:24 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default URGENT - Another sick fish

it may be a pH thing, it may be a "hardness" thing. there is some reason people like
Floyd and Jo Ann dont recommend it. Ingrid

On Thu, 1 May 2008 23:04:07 EDT, ~ jan wrote:
I thought Ingrid had mis-read, but when I googled the word she typed
"Pranzi" I couldn't find anything that matched as a fish med. So I don't
know what she's talking about regarding Prazi. I've had very good results
with this pesticide, and never a problem, nor have I heard any about any
problems.