Old 04-05-2008, 03:29 AM posted to rec.gardens
jmagerl jmagerl is offline

Default Lemon Tree

I would suggest you might check the ph of the soil. My water has a ph of 8
and I find that over time the soil also becomes more basic. Lemons like a
slightly acidic soil and I have to regularly give a dose of acid fertilizer
(once a month) to keep the leaves shiny and dark green.

"bluesardine" wrote in message

We have a lemon tree in a pot on our terrace in Spain.
The leaves are turning yellow, it gets enough water, has stones in
bottom so not water logged, situated in bright sun all day.

Any ideas, Pete

--
bluesardine