Old 04-05-2008, 07:06 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Pond Addict Pond Addict is offline

Default URGENT - Another sick fish

Ingrid, none of what you've posted, including the info I see at that
web site
backs up this statement:

never ever use Pranzi, it is toxic to fish.
... Ingrid

If you've seen info that Praziquantel is actually toxic to fish, I'd
love to see that.
Otherwise, it seems like a wild claim to me, especially when
Praziquantel is
recommended as a treatment on the expert site you listed. So far,
everything
I've read convinces me that it's safe to use if the need arises and
nothing even
hints that it may be toxic to fish in typical use.

that was what I saw as a non-recommendation on the site,
not to treat food fish. So Dave don't being eating that fish. ;-)
... ~ jan

Yeah, I had to break the "no eating the fish" news to my family after
reading
the same warning on the Tricide-Neo packet.

No, no...

Dave