Old 04-05-2008, 04:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Katey Didd Katey Didd is offline

Default Tomato emergency........ please help!!!!!!!

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
"Katey Didd" wrote:

The neighbor sprayed the fence row a few days later with Round-Up
and now our tomatoe's new growth is all distorted from the drift.

Ask your neighbor to replace the plants.
Roundup is quite short-lived, so if the plants survive at all they may
well
recover.

I don't want to get on their bad side over a few dollars. They're trying to
clean up a messy weed strewn yard left by the old owners of their property.
The plants still look healthy and are a nice green color. Just the newest
growth is deformed and curled. We're sick over this.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic