Old 04-05-2008, 06:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Completely off topic. Sorry.

Neat little song & quite funny if you have owned a Sausage dog. I have seen
their caboose slide around & become the
front end! Too funny.
Click on the URL as if to listen, mine plays with Windows Media
Player/Click on File at the top & save as. Voilla, it
even tells you what album it's from?
At least this is what I did on Vista.
Cheers Wendy

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
The San Francisco radio station KFOG had this listed as their most
requested song from their Acoustic Sunrise sets. The artist (I think his
name is Dan Himmel) doesn't have it on any CD, but put it online for folks
to listen to. I can't figure out how to store it on my computer, LOL!

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
You are insane. I love you.

EOM

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
A song about a dachsund. Not that I own a daschund or any dog, actually.
But. Well. I thought you'd like it. I did.

http://hometown.aol.com/himmelmail/Dixie.mp3

K Barrett