Old 04-05-2008, 03:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Removal of bindweed

On 4/5/08 13:55, in article ,
"Stuart Noble" wrote:

Sacha wrote:
On 4/5/08 13:14, in article ,
"Stuart Noble" wrote:

Sacha wrote:
On 3/5/08 22:54, in article , "Baal"
wrote:

TY Judith
It does work. It's not pretty but keep your nerve! Trying to dig it out
is
a disaster, frankly because every broken off bit of root gives rise to a
new
plant.

I wonder if it works with the dreaded Japanese Knotweed. I know someone
who's just moved into a house and seeing that emerging from the crazy
paving wasn't the best house warming present!

Perhaps you could give her a house warming present of a new paintbrush!

No, sorry, you've lost me there.

To paint on the weedkiller.

--
Sacha