Old 05-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Jeremy C.

Default Wicking filters

Welder-

What you are describing are cellulose cooling pads for evaporative
fan/pad cooling systems. You can find them at
http://www.igcusa.com/greenhouse_eva..._cooling_s.htm
and anywhere else that sells greenhouse cooling systems.

MyrtusUgni

http://www.hortusunlimited.com
-EDUCATED TO PROVIDE YOU PROFESSIONAL HORTICULTURAL AND ARBORICULTURAL
CONSULTING, LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND RESIDENTIAL ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNING, AND
EXPERT TREE CARE SERVICES.

I am building a greenhouse and I cant find a supplier for some wicking
filters that are about 3 foot x 2 foot x 6 inches wide with a honeycomb
pattern on the faces. I have seen them used for humidity control in orchid
houses with great results. the water flows down through it and the air
passes through it sideways. it appears to be made of paper .

thanks.

Welder