Old 04-05-2008, 07:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default tomato emergency...... help!!!!!!!!!!

In article ,
"Katey Didd" wrote:

"Sheldon" wrote in message
"Katey Didd" wrote:

I set my tomatoes out a little over a week ago. Some already had flower
clusters. The neighbor sprayed the fence row a few days later with
Round-Up
and now our tomatoe's new growth is all distorted from the drift. Will
they
recover and produce fruit or will they remained deformed and not bear?
Please, does anyone know? Should I replace them or will they recover?

This is a case of intentional malicious spite work... time for some
tit for tat... first opportunity toss one of your old bras behind the
seat of your nasty neighbor hubby's car.

They did not know about drift and are so sorry. Better to remain friends
with the neighbors than to have enemies next door.

All the same, offer them some tomatoes from your harvest so that
they get the point;-)
--

Billy
http://www.counterpunch.org/martin05022008.html