Old 04-05-2008, 09:25 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Herbs?

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sun, 04 May 2008 11:04:16 -0700, Billy wrote:

In article
,
gardenlife wrote:

Could someone refresh my memory on herbs that are for pain. I use to
have one and can not remember the name. My friend here is really sick
and I would like to buy herbs that would help him. I have lemon and
peppermint already but lost all the rest in a move. Thanks, Judy

What kind of pain?

Papaver somniferum is efficacious for all sorts of pain, but there can
be some side effects to your liberty.

Which variety do you think is best....Peshwar White, Danish Flag, Black
Peony, Flemish Antique, Hungarian Blue Breadseed?? Grown for the
abundance of culinary seed of course, and, uh, dried pods for
arrangements.........

When it come to your liberty they are equally efficacious.

Willow bark will work in minor pain.

Otherwise take a look at
http://www.holistic-online.com/Remed...back_herbs.htm

or you may want to post your request on alt.folklore.herbs.

Good luck.

--

Billy
http://www.counterpunch.org/martin05022008.html