Old 04-05-2008, 11:16 PM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Sometimes I just crave raw beef. I probably need the iron. It's a girl
thing.

I generally use Top round:

http://i16.tinypic.com/5xywje1.jpg

Dipped in a bit of soy sauce and/or raw egg yolk. ;-d

Maybe I'll just wait for dinner.
Seen "Into the Wild", yet? Seems like it might be your kind of
movie.
--

Billy

I've seen "The Wild", but not the other...
Raw foods tend to be higher in nutrition, but that can balance out with
some high fiber veggies. Cooking some stuff makes it more digestible.

Most of the time, I cook my steak rare. ;-d

http://i4.tinypic.com/4mkzc40.jpg

Seared on the outside, chilled, and served in a salad.
A creative way to serve steak leftovers!

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson