Old 04-05-2008, 11:17 PM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Carpaccio. That's the dish I could not remember the name of. Thanks for
the Wiki link!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpaccio

I've seen it served with slices of fresh tomato and fresh basil leaves
too, much like Insalata Caprice. But, that's served with fresh made
cheese slices.

Casu Marzu, no doubt;-)
Well a fast isn't such a bad thing.
--

Billy

Heh! Sometimes I fast for a day or two, but not deliberately.
Sometimes I'm just too busy to eat, or am simply not hungry.

It's good for weight control.

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson