Old 05-05-2008, 04:35 AM
beccabunga beccabunga is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhiannon Miller View Post
For the first time ever, I appear to be growing cucumbers.
(Rather by accident: because most of my tomatoes didn't
germinate I bought some plants, and the pack I bought
included two cucumber plants.) I have a Hmong Red and a
Lemon Cucumber. They're still in pots in the conservatory,
but I'll plant them in the greenhouse soon.

The Lemon cucumber is starting to develop yellow fringes to
its leaves. Is this a problem – a deficiency perhaps? If
so, how do I correct it?

Rhiannon

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo