Old 05-05-2008, 06:50 AM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article , Charlie wrote:

My heritage, scots, gives us haggis.......need I say more. But, we
also contribute Glenlivet.......

Charlie, who has a pig butt on the smoker as we speak...pulled pork
sammies for the youngsters tomorrow.

Sounds tasty. I did a big batch of braised chicken drumsticks today,
(they were on sale for $.99 per lb. for an 8 lb. bag) and a hyooge pot
of black rice cooked in pork and veggie stock.
--

Oh yeah, sounds extra tasty! If nuthin' else, we on wrecked gardens
sure do eat well!

Makes it hard to stretch oftimes! ;-)

Charlie

I'm wondering if I ought to try preparing a Haggis recipe using Tripe.
Sheep stomach is not available at the grocery stores here. ;-)

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson