Old 05-05-2008, 09:36 AM posted to rec.gardens
gardenlife gardenlife is offline

Default bottle brush plant

I dont know how to help you with your problem but the name bottle
brush plant is really appealing to me. I dont know if you can post
images here but sometime when you get the plant going right, could you
post a pic? Take care and happy gardening. Judy
On May 4, 4:35*pm, tuck44 wrote:
I live in bristol uk I have a bottle brush plant that has flowered well
in the last 2years but now looks as if it could have been frost damaged
as all the tips of last years flowers have gone brown although the
leaves are still green. Should I prune the tips or what other treatment
should i use ?

--
tuck44