Old 05-05-2008, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Holboellia latifolia

On 5/5/08 10:22, in article , "Space"
wrote:

A while ago it was suggested in this newsgroup that I should buy Holboellia
latifolia to cover a trellis (to be used as a screen from next doors
conservatory)

The trellis will be 6ft by 4ft.

The on-line supplier sells these plants in 7 litre pots. how many pots
would you think I would need?

TIA

One! It's a vigorous plant and you may find you will want/need to give it a
haircut every autumn. We've never seen one of ours fruit but we've had
fruit from the one my son has in his Jersey garden, so you might be lucky.
Then you can go in for propagating your own!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk