Old 05-05-2008, 05:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
John M. Gamble John M. Gamble is offline

Default Hate to post this but yet another 28 spam files

In article ,
Martin H. Eastburn wrote:
I don't know why the various suppliers of the net news
can't kill off the spam that has M I 5 in it.

It's actually the receivers of the net news who are
usually tasked with blocking these messages.

I haven't been seeing them anymore, but then again my
ISP has blocked all postings from googlegroups now
that thir "captcha" scheme has been broken.

--
-john

February 28 1997: Last day libraries could order catalogue cards
from the Library of Congress.