Old 05-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Cereoid+10

Default Having trouble with a fern

Simply calling it a fern covers a lot of territory, don't you think?

Most true ferns need frequent watering, frequent misting and high humidity
to do well. That's something that will curl your wall paper and rot your
drapes in most rooms.

If its a fern in name only, like an Asparagus "fern", dropping leaflets is
normal this time of year. Most Asparagus are overwatered, especially in
winter. They are tuberous rooted flowering plants not ferns.

Nicholas J Ruggiero wrote in message
om...
Hello I have a big fern and it seems like it is starting to die.
It is dropping leaves and turning brown.

Is this because of the weather or underwatering?

Anybody that has any hints please let me know.
thanks