Old 05-05-2008, 07:26 PM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Zootal[_3_] Zootal[_3_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

yeah yeah yeah.....similar to the old put a carp on a cedar plank and
bake for thirty minutes then toss the carp and eat the plank. ;-)

Seriously, if you ever had a proper carp, you would sing a different
song. :-)

Betcha never ate gar either. Easy and better'n you would think.

Care
Charlie

Hehehehe.... seriously, though, I'll eat almost anything, and if I could
find someone to fix me a nice carp, I'd eat it right down. Gar too. :-)