Old 05-05-2008, 10:31 PM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Mon, 05 May 2008 08:02:20 -0700, Billy wrote:

In article
,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Charlie wrote in message

Oh dear me......carp is our absolutlyist favoritist fish for plate!!

Charlie, you are not going to believe this, but here in Aus, they are
used
as a fertiliser. And it is called (wait for it) 'Charlie Carp':
http://www.charliecarp.com/

This should be good;-))

Har har, says I. I can hear you snickerin' all the way out here in
the sticks, Mister Billy. You too, Fran.

The possibilities are numerous, aren't they. Ya'll should be gettin'
some good mileage outta this one.......at poor old CharlieCarp's
expense!

Methinks I got nuttin' here, absotootly nuttin.

I'm off to help younger son dig and set posts for a fence.

Harrumph......ya'll go right on ahead and have yer fun, sorry suckers
ya be. I'll be back!!!

Charlie

You're not gonna' carp at us for havin' a wee bit o' foon, are ye?
Like they say, carp' diem.:-))

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson