Old 05-05-2008, 10:34 PM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article
,
Sheldon wrote:

I don't know that's true... like I said, perhaps the cheap ones but my
Rubbermaid trash cans have been out in all sorts of weather for five
years now and show no signs of deterioration.... and just there you
claim to be using the very same trash cans to catch water off your
roof for drinking (potable).

You are so right about rubbermade. I've got some trash containers out
back made by them that are older than 5 years. They last forever.

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson