Old 05-05-2008, 10:35 PM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Mon, 5 May 2008 16:36:26 +1000, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given
wrote:

Charlie wrote in message

Oh dear me......carp is our absolutlyist favoritist fish for plate!!

Charlie, you are not going to believe this, but here in Aus, they are used
as a fertiliser. And it is called (wait for it) 'Charlie Carp':
http://www.charliecarp.com/

Oh har dee har har. Charliecarp, what the bloody hell...ain't nothin'
like a bloke settin' his own self up fer something like this, eh? I
s'pose you are feelin' right cute about yourself, ain't ya? ;-)

'sall right, y'all enjoy yourselves.

Carp in a jug......whoever heard of such shit. Waste of good food,
if'ns ya ask me, but since ya didn't, I'm tellin' ya anyways.

I'll quit carping at y'all, for now, and go back to building fence

Charlie

Do like the Native Americans showed the pilgrims. Plant fish along with
the seeds in the corn field. :-)

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson