Old 05-05-2008, 10:40 PM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Mon, 05 May 2008 08:02:20 -0700, Billy wrote:

In article
,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Charlie wrote in message

Oh dear me......carp is our absolutlyist favoritist fish for plate!!

Charlie, you are not going to believe this, but here in Aus, they are
used
as a fertiliser. And it is called (wait for it) 'Charlie Carp':
http://www.charliecarp.com/

This should be good;-))

Har har, says I. I can hear you snickerin' all the way out here in
the sticks, Mister Billy. You too, Fran.

The possibilities are numerous, aren't they. Ya'll should be gettin'
some good mileage outta this one.......at poor old CharlieCarp's
expense!

Methinks I got nuttin' here, absotootly nuttin.

I'm off to help younger son dig and set posts for a fence.

Harrumph......ya'll go right on ahead and have yer fun, sorry suckers
ya be. I'll be back!!!

Charlie

lol

I won't be posting much this week. I had a jury summons this morning
and I got picked. :-P Don't know how much I'm going to be able to get
out of work on top of it. I work nights and I'll be in court from 9am
to 5pm for the rest of the week.

sigh

This was my first time ever to get picked to serve.

Take a deck of cards if inclined and that novel you been meaning to
read. I'd also have lunch stuff as a backup. Hell it it also a chance
to endure mindless television.

Bill

Bill

--