Old 06-05-2008, 02:24 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Will solarization kill bamboo?

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Mon, 5 May 2008 19:49:00 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

Charlie wrote in message
.. .

Carpie Diem

Carpe diem.

Don't use another language unless you're familiar with it ... :-)

Mary

Don't be pedantic and critical about someone's language usage, or
intentional misuse, until you are certain that the person, with whom
you are not familiar, doesn't know what they are about. :-)

Have you been reading the other thread about my eating carp and the
resultant hilarity that is developing over carp being made into
fertilizer? CharlieCarp, to be precise.

Thus.... carpie diem....playing with words with Billy, who knows
what/who/when/where/why is what.

*Now* I am off to build fence.
Charlie

Now don't be down my good friend, you brought a lot of smiles to
many faces today, faces that need as many smiles as they can get.
Good on you, mi amigo.

Nothing wrong with a good laugh. :-)

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson