Old 06-05-2008, 01:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Faz Faz is offline

Default It's Like Drugs..I've done it again

I just could not resist it. They were giving them away for $9.00. I would
have paid more.

Phal. Salu Peoker.

I have been reading and reading as I eventually want to learn all about the
does and don'ts. I have some Cymbidiums that I need to repot and I'm trying
to find out if I should cut back some of the roots or just go to a bigger
container. These Cymbidiums are getting hugh.

Chuck.

Attached Thumbnails
It's Like Drugs..I've done it again-dsc_0003.jpg