Old 06-05-2008, 11:43 AM posted to rec.gardens
Katey Didd Katey Didd is offline

Default tomato emergency...... help!!!!!!!!!!

"Tom J" wrote in message
m...
Katey Didd wrote:
I set my tomatoes out a little over a week ago. Some already had
flower clusters. The neighbor sprayed the fence row a few days later
with Round-Up and now our tomatoe's new growth is all distorted from
the drift. Will they recover and produce fruit or will they remained
deformed and not bear? Please, does anyone know? Should I replace
them or will they recover?

Only a week in the ground - start over. There will be little difference in
harvest time even if those did survive, which is unlikely, thus losing
more time.

I'm going to replace them this week. Bummer.........

Tom J