Old 06-05-2008, 10:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Tomato emergency........ please help!!!!!!!

In article
,
gonzo wrote:

I believe roundup is a systemic herbicide. If your plants were
healthy to begin with, you could take a few and try removing the new
growth - pinch back. Kind of like sucking the venom from a snakebite
(OK, I think that's just Hollywood, but the principle is the same).
Only if you leave it go, you're too late. The stuff works it's way to
the roots and then kills the plant.

Or maybe there was something else going on, and they wilted from too
much sun, just coincidence neighbors. I do know one thing, if I
had even slightly misted my 'mater plants with roundup, they'd be
dead. Karma is a real.. you know.

That's why I'm graduating to a flamer this year. Could be fun if I
don't blow myself up.

Flame on!

I've considered one of those! Where do you get them?
Are they legal everywhere?

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson