Old 06-05-2008, 10:04 AM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Mon, 05 May 2008 16:31:17 -0500, Omelet wrote:

I won't be posting much this week. I had a jury summons this morning
and I got picked. :-P Don't know how much I'm going to be able to get
out of work on top of it. I work nights and I'll be in court from 9am
to 5pm for the rest of the week.

sigh

This was my first time ever to get picked to serve.

Hope you don't have to travel far..somewhere like.....

Carpus Cristi!

Charlie

Nope. I can get there in about 10 minutes. It's in town.

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson