Old 06-05-2008, 10:05 AM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

I'll quit carping at y'all, for now, and go back to building fence

Charlie

Do like the Native Americans showed the pilgrims. Plant fish along with
the seeds in the corn field. :-)

That came to no good:-( I think given a second chance, they would have
kept their mouths shut.

Hindsight is 20-20...

I'm lucky to get 20-30 with my eyes;-)

Don't complain. I just got fitted for progressive lenses this year.
sigh It was not unexpected, but it's damned expensive!

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson