Old 06-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Lyle Lyle is offline
Registered User

Default Sheep eating tree bark

Hi Folks, I have an orchard into which I let my Scottish Blackface Sheep graze, however some of them (not all) have acquired a taste for the bark of the trees of which there are hundreds. Does anyone know of an application which can be applied to the tree bark up to a height of about 1 metre which will stop/deter these peskie creatures? I have heard of an old remedy of bitumen spray on then covered in sand; I wonder is there a simpler product/paint?