Old 06-05-2008, 05:23 PM posted to chi.general,rec.gardens
Brent P Brent P is offline

Default Does your garden faucet have hot as well as cold water?

On 2008-05-06, max wrote:
In article , Newbie
wrote:

I went by a faucet shop to see what kind of garden faucets are
available. I was surprised when the salesman showed me a couple with
hot- and cold-water connections.

I thought, who waters their lawn with hot water? But the guy made a
decent point that if you want to wash your deck or something similar,
it may be good to have warm water.

OK, good point, and I might go for it, but still I can't remember ever
seeing a garden faucet with hot water connection. Have you seen it, or
even better, does your garden have such a connection? If so, do you
find it useful in practice?

No, you don't need hott water to wash your goddamned deck. This is yet
another example of the shithead Gracious Living virus.

Hot water is nice for washing a car on a cold day.