Old 06-05-2008, 05:01 PM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Bill wrote:

I won't be posting much this week. I had a jury summons this
morning
and I got picked. :-P Don't know how much I'm going to be able to
get
out of work on top of it. I work nights and I'll be in court
from
9am
to 5pm for the rest of the week.

sigh

This was my first time ever to get picked to serve.

Take a deck of cards if inclined and that novel you been meaning
read. I'd also have lunch stuff as a backup. Hell it it also a
chance
to endure mindless television.

Bill

Already got a Novel I started today. :-)
It's taking the place of the pistol in the fannypack purse Holster.

Can't take one of those into a courthouse, even with the CCW permit.
The holster pocket is just the right size to hold a book!

You give "in situ" vasectomies? That's good to know:-0

Hey! I'm a girl!

OK, that would explain it;-))

You mean you did not know? shocked look and giggles

I thought you were kinda lumpy for a guy;-)
I was just thinking about the poor unsuspecting guy who made
an unappreciated advance. A slap sure, but an unscheduled vasectomy
courtesy of your fanny pack (another straight line worthy of looking
into;-)). It's not like dating isn't dangerous enough,
http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditio...ws/20070509/hp
v-linked-to-throat-cancer
--

Billy