Old 06-05-2008, 06:26 PM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Bill wrote:

I won't be posting much this week. I had a jury summons this
morning
and I got picked. :-P Don't know how much I'm going to be able
get
out of work on top of it. I work nights and I'll be in court
from
9am
to 5pm for the rest of the week.

sigh

This was my first time ever to get picked to serve.

Take a deck of cards if inclined and that novel you been meaning
read. I'd also have lunch stuff as a backup. Hell it it also a
chance
to endure mindless television.

Bill

Already got a Novel I started today. :-)
It's taking the place of the pistol in the fannypack purse Holster.

Can't take one of those into a courthouse, even with the CCW
permit.
The holster pocket is just the right size to hold a book!

You give "in situ" vasectomies? That's good to know:-0

Hey! I'm a girl!

OK, that would explain it;-))

You mean you did not know? shocked look and giggles

I thought you were kinda lumpy for a guy;-)
I was just thinking about the poor unsuspecting guy who made
an unappreciated advance. A slap sure, but an unscheduled vasectomy
courtesy of your fanny pack (another straight line worthy of looking
into;-)). It's not like dating isn't dangerous enough,
http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditio...ws/20070509/hp
v-linked-to-throat-cancer

Heh!

The only "advance" that would justify the use of deadly force would be
an attempted "sexual assault". There are no laws on the books in Texas
for the word "rape". ;-)

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson