Old 06-05-2008, 06:27 PM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article
,
Billy wrote:

International carp recipes in one place. Some not the carp mentioned
here some are.

http://fooddownunder.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?q=carp

I guess one man's fertilizer is another man's delicacy.

Ominivore's

Bill

Kinda like caviar? g
One man's fishbait is another man's gourmet treat.

Some people consider shrimp and crawfish to be bait too!

Just bring plenty of vodka. I think it may help the menu;-)
--

Billy

Indeed! lol

Gotta get back shortly. Lunch break is nearly over...

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson