Old 06-05-2008, 02:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jan[_3_] Jan[_3_] is offline

Default Bamboo

"mztrouble" wrote in message

I think most Bamboo's are very invasive (was researching this as thought
about putting some in my garden), the garden behind us (with a public
alleyway in between the gardens) has bamboo and recently it popped up
in my garden, both my neighbours and god know where else!!

My friend has some lovely ornamental grasses in front of her house
which are tall provide privacy but also allow dappled sunlight in too.
They look lovely all year round (frosty mornings, sun etc etc).
Couldn't tell you what types atm but could find out this weekend?

That sounds useful. Did you manage to find out?
BTW I should have mentioned that it is a clay soil.