Old 06-05-2008, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,england.rec.gardening,free.uk.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Manure, compost. Whats the difference?

On 6/5/08 18:31, in article , "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote

Bob, have you used this new weedkiller called Resolva? I speak as one who
does not grow her own food, BTW!

No, I've read a lot on Glyphosate but don't know what Resolva is combined
with and therefore wouldn't use it without doing research and satisfying
myself it doesn't stay around long term.

This will leave you wiser than it leaves me, I feel sure.
http://www.gardenhealth.com/product/42/130
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk