Old 06-05-2008, 10:46 PM
beccabunga beccabunga is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emery Davis[_2_] View Post
beccabunga wrote:
I want a golden privet - not a variegated one. But all the garden
centres stock seem to be the variegated form.

Does anyone known where I can get a proper golden privet - Ligustrum
ovalifolium Aureum, NOT Ligustrum ovalifolium aureomarginatum?

The rhas plant finder found 45 suppliers including 30 mail order:

http://www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinder...s.asp?ID=78015

-E
Thanks - had been through them and they all basically stock "variegata". We cracked today and bought a Ligustrum ovalifolium variegatum "Lemon and Lime" which is the nearest we can get to the real golden form.