Old 06-05-2008, 11:21 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article , Charlie wrote:

Hey! I'm a girl!

What?? 10,000 posts and I still thought you were a guy!

OMG.....this is the thread that just keeps on giving...... ;-) ;-)

Where'd you find a fannypack purse with a holster? Do they make one that
will hold a wheelgun with a 6" barrel?

Around here, guys have to be careful about ticking off women. If they
get whacked upside the head with a purse that has a .38 in it, it hurts!

Jan

I'm encouraged that I am finding that many of us carry.

Charlie

"Before all else, be armed." ~~Machiavelli

The number increases in response to the crime rate. g
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away...

When enough of us are armed, the crime rates will drop. They've already
dropped statistically in states where the number of CCW/CHL holders is
high.

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson