Old 07-05-2008, 01:16 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 06 May 2008 12:25:30 -0500, Omelet wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 06 May 2008 04:03:23 -0500, Omelet wrote:

crawfish

No way....I'm not grabbin' the bait today.

You just get on outta here and go do your civic duty!

Charlie

I'm on lunch break. ;-)

I LOVE a large batch of steamed crawfish:

http://i29.tinypic.com/9k1pn9.jpg

Pic from a party I attended last fall. :-) Served with boiled corn on
the cob and potatoes, and plenty of beer.
We also shot a bunch of skeet...
--

That's what we're talkin' about, oh yeah!

We do that at least once a year and toss the whole works out on a
covered table, pull up and dig in.

Charlie

So anyway, Sven comes up to Ollie, all serious like, and says,
"Ollie you really should keep your bedroom curtains pulled at
night. Ol' man Inquist said he saw you an Lena really going at it
last night". "Oh", said Ollie,"the jokes on him. I wasn't home
last night".;-)

Got six mixed tomatoes in the ground but I just couldn't resist
a Black Krimi. Planted some Golden Bantan corn and a bunch more
beans and peas today. The germinating mix really seems to hold the water
and I think it is stunting my seedlings. I'm only getting about a 70%
germination rate. They seem to better when re-potted. Moved the tomato
seedling into six packs because they were developing slowly. Six of the
seven potatoes I planted are up and doing well. Crooknecks are in
but I had some problem with the zuchs and only one survived.

The fun may becoming to an end, job interview tomorrow:-(
--

Billy